DNR Sets Deer Hearings for March 25-27 | Environment
The Wisconsin DNR will hold deer hunters forums in five northwestern Wisconsin communities between March 25 and 27.
The purpose of the meetings is to give hunters and other interested individuals an opportunity to discuss the current status of the deer herd and ask questions about deer management. Local wildlife biologists will be on hand to answer questions and take input.
The meetings include:
- Ashland: March 27 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center, 29270 County Hwy G
- Grantsburg: March 25 from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Crex Meadows Wildlife Education and Visitors Center, 102 E Crex Ave.
- Superior: March 25 from 6 to 8:30 p.m. at the Superior Public Library, 1530 Tower Ave.
- Spooner: March 26 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Spooner High School, 801 County Highway A
- Winter: March 27 from 7 to 9 p.m. in the Winter School Auditorium, 6585 Grove St.
People may also provide input in an online suvey that will be available from March 18 to April 12 at dnr.wi.gov.